Centennial, CO 80112 | Contract
Role: Angular Developer (.NET Background)
This position is a hands on coding role primarily responsible for designing and developing solutions to meet the customer’ s expectations and specifications outlined in the requirements. As well, this position will provide input into designs and technology solutions to facilitate decision making, and mitigate development and implementation risks.
- Application Development
- Design solutions that meet the client' s product requirements
- Develop solutions to meet design specifications:
- Actively participate in the creation and review of requirements.
- Build features that meet design solutions and that are compliant with client' s design practices.
- Integrate solution components to produce the final deliverable.
- Conduct code reviews during development to share knowledge and experience.
- Carry out unit testing as defined in the test plan.
- Conduct and document results of satisfactory unit-level testing of implemented features.
- Define, contribute to, and adhere to, design practices standards.
- Address quality issues identified in the QA Testing process.
- Assist in the evaluation of software tools and packages for appropriate use and need Infrastructure Support Develop features that meet design specifications.
- Identify software infrastructure requirements for operating systems for clients and servers, and software services.
- Assist in the development of deployment documentation.
- Application Architecture and Design
- Understand the relevant technology and the impact of technology choices with client' s design practices.
- Technology Consulting & Analysis
- Conduct research, consult with subject matter experts, and understand the pros and cons of possible implementation approaches and technology choices.
- Provide input into high-level design from a technology perspective.
- Review and provide feedback in defining development standards.
- Previous experience (beyond the latest 2 years) should be C# .NET, ASP.NET front end, MVC, Entity framework, WCF services, SQL server backend with good SQL.
- Any healthcare or pharma industry / Claims management UI application development is ideal - knowing industry terms is helpful.
10+ years of experience with:
- Angular 4 or Angular 2, TypeScript
- Angular testing framework(s) – Jasmine/Karma/Protractor
- AngularJs 1.5
- Kendo UI for Angular
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX
- Design patterns, DI container(s), unit testing, mocking framework(s)
- full-stack developer
- Ability to work in an agile development environment including accurate estimation and ability to deliver in short rapid cycles.
- Understanding of key development skills; such as object oriented design, design patterns, service architectures, and the development lifecycle.
- Ability to consider alternative solutions before making decisions; make timely decisions; makes sound decisions based on adequate information; makes decisions in the face of uncertainty.
- Written and verbal communication skills to initiate professional and effective contact with internal and external customers.
- Problem solving ability, such as the ability to diagnose problems by separating essential from non-essential variables; ability to utilize appropriate resources to resolve an issue through to resolution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and demands through to timely completion.
- Ability to understand and pick up new tools and technologies quickly They always prefer; Previous health care - CVS or anything similar, claims healthcare product enhancements.
Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience.