8505 Baycenter Rd Jacksonville, FL 32256
Works throughout the software development life cycle and performs in a utility capacity to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures. Analyzes existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, procedures, flowcharting, coding and debugging programs. Maintains and utilizes application and programming documents in the development of code. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Creates appropriate deliverables and develops application implementation plans throughout the life cycle in a flexible development environment
- 2+ years of Android development.
- Collaborate with business owners to solidify requirements.
- Develop Android Apps to fit client specifications.
- Proficient with Java / C++.
- Strong Android SDK experience is desired.
- Use best practices for software development and assure designs meet requirements.
- Deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Work with business representatives to define requirements and developing technical specifications
- Demonstrable portfolio of Android and Android-related apps is a must!
- Experience developing firmware for commercial Android devices is desired.