2999 Circle 75 Parkway Atlanta, GA 30339
Seeking to fill an Analyst role to support an IT organization. The candidate must have good interpersonal skills as this role requires interaction with numerous teams across the IT organization.
- Analyze monthly actual against forecast, budget, and prior year
- Support budget planning, forecasting, and long-range planning.
- Assist with benchmark analysis on spend across regions.
- Assist with PO creation.
- Prepare monthly reports for financial reviews.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and models
Experience and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance or financial planning & analysis.
- 1-3 years of experience working with IT functions within an organization preferred.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Experience TM1/Planning, Peoplesoft and Oracle BI.
- Experience Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills
- Work performed in a typical office environment, on the computer and collaborating with multiple teams.