1525 Windward Concourse ALPHARETTA, GA 30305
The Agile Coach will help project managers, scrum masters, and other IT professionals make the transition to an agile mindset and stay up to date in the latest Agile practices. We care less about your knowledge of a particular methodology and care more about your passion and aptitude for utilizing the right tool for the right job and your experience in helping teams succeed. The successful candidate will join a team of experienced Agile practitioners and will be effective in accelerating change through coaching others and bridging collaboration gaps with IT and internal clients.
The Agile Coach will support teams in their efforts to transform to agile-based delivery or help existing Agile teams improve their successful Agile practices. Areas of expertise will include agile values, principles, and practices as well as product planning techniques and software engineering practices. Based on their multi-disciplinary experiences, Agile Coaches will be comfortable to advise individuals of diverse levels of professional experience.
- Experience in related fields, including relevant education and industry training/certification
- Passionate with an aptitude to quickly learn new and emerging best practices
- Needs to be versatile enough to implement agile in an organization that hasn’ t fully accepted the environment.
- Self-starter willing to navigate difficult situations
- Agile and adaptable
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Startup, SAFe, LeSS, XP
- Exposure to organizational change management principles
- Advanced proficiency with Jira