Advanced DevOps Developer
250 Williams Street , Suite 1250 Atlanta, GA 30348
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of software development methodology, practice, and architecture
• Experience working as a software or support engineer in a DevOps centric environment.
• Experience developing with one or more of the following: AspNet WEB MVC/API, Angular, or Node
• Understanding of cloud technologies including AWS (specifically AWS fargate, ECS, Route 53, and IAM Policy) or Azure
• Terraform. Experience writing scripts as well as deploying them. Prefer skills with terraform version 11 or greater.
• PowerShell and Desired State Configuration (DSC).
• Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server and/or Visual Studio Team Services Build Systems.
• Experience with a variety of build and package management tools including MSBuild, NuGet, npm, gulp and angular-cli.
• Understanding of SQL, NoSQL (MongoDB, PostgreSQL), MySQL, and Oracle database technologies.
• Understanding of container orchestration systems such as Docker.
• Ability to take a complex task and work independently, asking for assistance when needed.
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements and deliver results in fast-paced environment.