AWS Cloud Engineer
5900 S. Lake Forest Drive Suite 400 McKinney, TX 75070
- 2 years of experience
· Design, develop, and build the business’ s cloud infrastructure architecture.
· Fluency in Linux environments
· Solid understanding of the overall AWS Cloud infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, CloudFormation etc.)
· Experience with Logging and Monitoring tools for SaaS such as ELK
· Experience with event streaming, messaging and data replication concepts
· Experience with data pipeline and workflow tools such as Airflow etc
· Hands-on experience with AWS cloud services such as EC2, S3, Lambda
· Understanding of networking, including, BGP, internet routing, and the difference between transit and peering
· Understanding of HTTP/s, TCP, TLS, DNS, HLS, DASH, Load Balancing,
· Hands-on experience with Linux and scripting languages/tools such as (Python, Awk, Perl, JSON, Ruby, GO)
· Continuous Integration/Deployment: Git, TFS, Jenkins, Release automation etc.
· Knowledgeable of configuration management frameworks such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
· Experience with data at scale, MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres, DynamoDB, Mongo, Elastic Search
and understanding of Relational Databases like Oracle and database query languages
· Experience with modern tools such as Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps)
· Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for cloud and virtualization end-to-end architecture and IaaS, as well as PaaS and SaaS
solutions such as AWS RedShift.
· Develop and maintain a library of deployable, tested, and documented automation design scripts, processes, and procedures.
· Understanding of bare metal deployments as well as cloud environments such as AWS and Azure,
· Provide advanced system administration, operational support and problem resolution for a complex cloud computing environment
· Design, configure, implement and support an automated workflow for cloud and virtual environment provisioning
· Perform cloud computing and virtual environment build-outs, software installation, maintenance and support