5900 Windward Parkway ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
We' re looking for a self-motivated and creative Software Developer who wants to join a world-class software engineering team. You' ll be part of an Agile SCRUM team and work on a dynamic healthcare application. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop clean, scalable code. Your commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is critical.
Our client is part of the future of healthcare by providing software that increases revenue and efficiencies while improving the healthcare industry as a whole.
- Collaborate with an Agile team to deliver high quality software applications.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Apply critical thinking, logic, and other analytical skills when writing software applications.
- Analyze project requirements and provide accurate estimates.
- Write code to support test automation.
- Maintain existing healthcare applications.
- Author technical documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in full stack web application development.
- Languages: C#, SQL, HTML, and TypeScript.
- Concepts: SOA, Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Behavior Driven Development, ORM, Domain Modeling, SDLC and agile development methodologies.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work well independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Healthcare domain is a plus.