AEM Sr. Business Analyst, Governance Lead
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery.
- Managing system user groups and permissions
- Create Author training requirements
- Define agency access credential requirements and education process
- Provide non-agency author training
- Manage and maintain publishing workflows
- Define tools and processes to support new content creation
- Define rules for potential changes to site IA, creating new sites on the CMS, content deletion and archiving, file naming conventions and organization, federated search, SEO guidelines, accessibility requirements, requests for addition of new UI components, use of URLs and domains, etc.
- Establish mechanisms to monitor and ensure adherence to processes and to collect stakeholder VOC re: ease of use, potential needed changes or enhancements to processes over time.
- Create and maintain documentation, training and communication material and programs to ensure stakeholders understand and can follow all processes.
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams.
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Translate client’ s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Works with customers to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions.
- Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met.
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Instills team commitment to company delivery methodologies and practices.
- Ability to conceptualize a solution from inception to implementation, experience leading technical projects Solution Design from end-to-end.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Technology Professional Services consulting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience facilitating functional requirements and Business Process Re-Design (BPR) or equivalent within new product development for a technology firm.
- Experience as an Business Practitioner on at least 4 major projects
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of detailed requirement and specification documentation.
- Experience with a blend of software development methods (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, XP, RUP, etc.)
- Facilitate customer meetings, resolving requirements issues, and gaining buy-in for solutions
- Ability to identify critical issues within product specifications, design, and development and establish resolutions quickly and efficiently
- Domestic travel as needed
Preferred skills and education:
- Master’ s degree in Computer Science or related field
- AEM 6 Business Practitioner Certification preferred
- AEM 6 Architect Certification preferred
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices
- Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams