VP Product Management
1100 Peachtree Street NE Atlanta, GA 30309
Vice President, Product Management
The VP of Product Management is responsible for the product management group, including Product Managers, and Business Analysts. A successful candidate will be innovative, and have solid experience working with Sales, Marketing, and External Customers and understand how to identify market trends and guide product strategy.
- Strategically define innovative and disruptive solutions to drive market leadership
- Build a cohesive distributed team to support global product offerings
- Define processes and procedures to improve team efficiency
- Collaborate with Development, QA and Operations to provide on time and complete delivery through clear and complete requirements
- Create an atmosphere of creative and innovative thinking w/in the Product Management group
- Interpret market trends and commercial feedback into tangible business value
- Deliver excellence to customers
- Mentor and manage Product team
- Drive innovation and collaboration
- Lead, Define and Communicate product strategy and vision
- Product Roadmaps and Schedules
- Product/Feature Adoption
- Support Sales and Marketing through industry thought leadership
- Ensure quality and completeness of requirements
- Collaborate with internal customers, including development, marketing, operations, management team, and sales
- Actively work with external, internal, and prospective customers to elicit requirements, feature requests, etc.
- Understand competitive product offerings
- Define and implement KPIs
- Define and maintain strategic product roadmap for internal and external consumption
- Conduct competitive research assessments and action plans
- Help represent company’ sProduct group during customer interactions, industry events, etc…
- Extensive experience working with critical systems
- History of driving product strategy based on market trends
- Experience building, managing and mentoring distributed teams
- Global market experience
- Experience with competitive research
- Enterprise product management experience
- User Interviews
- Product definition
- Evangelizing, product strategy
- Managing projects and timelines across multiple departments
- Communicating w/ cross-functional teams and diverse groups, at all levels
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies- Agile methodology strongly preferred.
- Experience with user case development (story writing, specifications) and backlog management via JIRA or similar tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial work style.
- Financial or FinTech
- Scrum Certified