UX/web software developer
hartford, CT 06002 | Contract To Hire
We are staffing up a team of truly A-level players for this unique challenge and we’ re seeking an experienced UX/web software developer to be an integral part of this team. You will be bringing your years of experience in mobile and web development and strong skills in mobile hybrid application development. With those skills, you will be developing UI based components to enhance our mobile library and engaged in building mobile hybrid applications to use those components, in addition to providing mentorship and guidance for other members of the team. The review process will include reading and writing code in addition to meeting with the leadership and several senior software engineers and architects.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Senior-level backend or client side platform developer - Application and Solutions development from Architecture to implementation using Angular 2/4
• Make recommendations as to feasibility of implementation
• Design, develop and implement comprehensive testing strategies. A strong understanding of unit testing, mocking and integration testing is required.
• Knowledge of and ability to utilize application design methodologies, tools and techniques to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ensuring the technical feasibility of implementation at a platform or framework level to meet the UI/UX design
• Participating in day to day low level design decisions.
• Enforcing application standards, best practices and tool usage as defined by the design team within the development team.
• Excellent quality standards with code reviews, unit tests, documentation of implementation.
• Ensuring completion of code reviews.
Job Related Experience:
• 3+ years of experience developing with Angular 2/4; REST, Mobile framework development for iOS and Android
• Solid understanding of Angular, Responsive and Mobile Design, Web Development and Web Design, security-based design patterns
• Experience with Web Services, REST, hybrid mobile application development
• Experience developing on different devices: Mobile, Tablet, Android, iOS, etc.
• Knowledge /experience in .net and framework development a plus
• Experience with version control (GIT) software helpful.
• Detail-oriented with ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly.
• Translating requirements into defined specifications
• Creating system diagrams, architectural diagrams, and prototypes
• Solving both strategic and tactical issues.
• Develop technical specifications for key feature areas, including user stories and work item breakdowns
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
• Organizational ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and shifting priorities.
• Natural collaborator and communicator with a sense of humor who prefers developing in a team environment
• Ability to work remote and collaborate effectively with others.
• The ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
• Experience in the Financial sector is a plus –