Technology Project Manager
1400 Bridge Parkway Redwood City, CA 94065 | Contract
A successful candidate will have the experience to effectively work on multiple client projects concurrently with varying degree of complexity. The candidate should have commanding client engagement skills, comfortable working through ambiguity to create clear requirements on the projects. The candidate should also exhibit strong facilitation skills and process orientation to plan and execute produce quality and timely project deliverables.
- As Technical Project Manager, work effectively with internal Engineering and Product teams, and client teams to understand and document client’ s detailed business, functional, and technical requirements around extending and integrating proprietary SaaS platform with external systems.
- Lead Project delivery planning and execution in an Agile framework (Scrum, Sprints, etc.) to successfully deliver on client project deliverables and operational transition
- Conduct fit/gap analysis between proprietary SaaS platforms existing capabilities and constraints with the client’ s business and technical requirements and document results and recommendations.
- Contribute in the development of ‘ Solution Concept’ proposal document along with the PS Managers, Solution Architects, and Developers to support client’ s business and technical requirements.
- Assist Product Solutions Pre-Sales Managers in the development of SOWs (Statement of Work) by incorporating the detailed business/technical requirements aligned with the scope.
- Document & Validate User Acceptance Test criteria, test scenarios, and process with clients, Project Managers, and QA.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing activities to plan, prepare and execute User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitate in the creation of ‘ As-Built’ documentation specific to client’ s implemented solution which can be referenced by technical support, engineering, operations, and clients to understand the functionality of the deployed solution in production.
- Produce new or update technical specifications documentation on platform integration solutions that are shared externally with new and existing clients to educate them on Xtime’ s capabilities.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Technology or Business required.
- 5+ years’ experience as a technical and/or functional Project Manager on client facing projects related to SaaS application integration at medium to large enterprises.
- Excellent knowledge of Software development life cycle (Waterfall & Agile), with relevant experience in requirements capture, systems analysis, testing, and documentation.
- Demonstrable experience leading multiple projects across multiple clients with varying degree of complexity.
- Solid understanding and expertise in SaaS Cloud Platforms (SaaS CRM is a plus).
- Good balance between business and technical acumen and is a quick learner.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with business management, project managers, IT, product engineering teams, etc.