Technical Writer - API Documentation
Atlanta, GA 30328 | Contract
- Participates in the preparation and maintenance of technical documentation, including user/reference manuals, online help, website content, etc.
- Maintains a current internal documentation library and provides special documentation as required.
- Writes, reviews, edits, and enhances previous developer documentation, online help, training materials, and web content for moderately complex technology-based applications.
- Participates in review meetings with application development team and the business line, including management, to ensure quality of finished documentation product.
- Uses feedback on moderately to highly complex software products and works closely with development teams to create and maintain useful help functions and features.
- Applies relevant quality and industry workplace standards; applies best practices for readability, style, and information security.
- Assists with the research and evaluation of documentation methodologies, tools, techniques, and automation opportunities.