Technical Quality Assurance Lead IV
Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Contract
- Strong Testing Experience with good understanding of Software Test Lifecycle including Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test Traceability Matrix
- Must have experience in estimation models and capacity planning.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Contribute to the building of a continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs.
- Create and maintain QA metrics. Assist with detailed test planning and execution schedule.
- Strong Leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Hands on experience in Functional (White box, black box), boundary testing, System and Regression Testing
- Mentor team members in adopting technologies, tools and best practices
- Ensure effective work prioritization and meeting delivery deadlines
- Conduct peer reviews of test condition/test cases/test data requirements created by testers and follow-up to close the review comments
- Status reporting and timely risk and issue communication
- Assist in achieving a good level of teamwork, highlighting and controlling issues in good time and proactively suggesting solutions to resolve problems
- Proficient in Quality Center and other test management and defect tracking tools.
- Education Required: Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in software quality assurance testing, skills and knowledge required.
- Strong experience in Quality Center, Test management tools and other defect tracking tools.
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting/diagnostic skill and the capacity to think creatively under pressure
- Solid Functional and Regression test experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Great time management skills in order to help meet internal and external project milestones.
- Supervisory experience needed
- Performance testing experience required. Create \Execute performance test scripts and monitor performance, tweak the scripts to enhance performance and resolve performance issues.
- Automation testing experience necessary.