Technical Quality Assurance III
Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Contract
- Strong Testing Experience with good understanding of Software Test Lifecycle including Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test Traceability Matrix
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Create/Execute performance test scripts and monitor performance, tweak the scripts to enhance performance and resolve performance issues.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs.
- Create and maintain QA metrics. Assist with detailed test planning and execution schedule.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Hands on experience in Functional (White box, black box), boundary testing, System and Regression Testing
- Assist in achieving a good level of teamwork, highlighting and controlling issues in good time and proactively suggesting solutions to resolve problems
- Proficient in Quality Center and other test management and defect tracking tools.
- Education Required: Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in software quality assurance testing, skills and knowledge required.
- Strong experience in Quality Center, Test management tools and other defect tracking tools.
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting/diagnostic skill and the capacity to think creatively under pressure
- Solid Functional and Regression test experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Great time management skills in order to help meet internal and external project milestones.
- Automation testing experience necessary.
- Experience of Performance Testing and performance testing tools needed.
- Experience in test management and defect tracking tools (Quality Center\QTP\VSTS) is a must