Technical Project Manager (TPM)
4050 Valley View Lane Irving, TX 75038 | Direct Hire
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager (TPM) to join our software development team. Our growing software development organization needs talented people who possess strong deductive reasoning, extreme attention to detail, persistence, patience and creativity.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for project initiation, requirements gathering, planning, coordination, task execution, status reporting and delivery. Will handle multiple projects and ensure on-time delivery, within budget, while adhering to high quality standards and expectations.
Perform periodic cost and productivity analysis of project plans to ensure adherence to established budgets and timelines.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assemble project teams, track individual responsibilities, and create complex project plans to detail the steps to implement initiatives including developing a project schedule to ensure a timely delivery and determining appropriate resources.
- Perform periodic cost and productivity analysis of project plans to ensure adherence to established budgets and timelines.
- Provide project management skills for the development and implementation of multiple complex simultaneous reengineering and process improvement initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of software development projects from inception to deployment by creating detailed project plans using MS Project and facilitating communication with internal and external project team members.
Must have skills:
- BA/BS or related discipline. Will consider candidates with equivalent experience
- Experience Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Must have experience as a TPM in a software development environment using Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with project estimation and timelines.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)