Technical Product Owner, TCLabs
5905 legacy Drive Plano, TX 75024
- Help develop and evolve the overall product vision and prioritize product requirements – along with Chief product owner and stakeholders.
- Manage and refine the product backlog write user stories, perform release planning.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the design and development of telematics cloud software products. Elicit their requirements, synthesize and document them to be prioritized.
- Perform user experience testing and continuously incorporate feedback from various channels into the product.
- You will leverage data to drive inform and drive product decisions.
- Work closely with development team, scrum master and participate Scrum meetings.
- Articulate business and customer value to development team and use it to guide prioritization
- Use Agile principles to align teams with effective communication and transparency
- Collaborate with architects and business to come up with the best solution to enable product experiences.
- Adapt to changing priorities and accounting for the necessary adjustments.
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience building and launching high-tech consumer software products.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum product ownership
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a software developer
- You want to make things work. Coming up with creative solutions comes naturally to you and you' re comfortable being set loose without a lot of direction.
- You are very technical, so you can understand and meaningfully drive product conversations with a strong technical team.
- You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty.
- You' re strong communicator, confident in expressing your point of view from a position of knowledge and experience.
- You' re also receptive to feedback and open to revising your plans when appropriate.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or Entrepreneurship would be of great value in this position.
- Experience in successfully shipping products in the field of cloud applications or telematics services.
- Unwavering attention to detail