Systems Engineer II
Chapin, SC 29036 | Contract
- Install new hardware, systems, and software for networks
- Install, configure and maintain network services, equipment and devices
- Provide support for Anti-Spam/Anti-Virus gateways, IDS / IPS, firewall and VPN devices
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems
- Document network problems and resolution for future reference
- Monitor system performance and implement performance tuning.
- Provide support for Windows Active Directory domains and Terminal Servers.
- Configuration and maintenance of server backups.
- Customer network support.
- Three to five years of overall professional Networking, Active Directory and VMWARE administration experience.
- General Information Technology experience to include DNS, WINS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Ethernet, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN, Active Directory Administration.