Sr. Yardi Admin
2001 Bryan Street, Suite 3275 Dallas, TX 75201 | Direct Hire
Under the direction of the IT Director of Applications and Solution Architecture, the Senior Yardi Administrator is responsible for providing high level Yardi Administration and configuration. Strong knowledge of Investment management and Job cost modules are required in this position. Strong competency in writing reports both in YSL and SQL are required. The SQL work will be specifically related to Yardi and this person would be writing SQL code against the Yardi database schema. We are looking for someone who can assist with our 7s implementation, we are self-hosted on Voyager 6.0 and will be moving to 7s in the cloud this year. This individual should be able to support Yardi and take escalation tickets from our application support team when a problem is more complex or requires modifying Yardi reports and functions. This individual will be responsible for Yardi ETL’ s and third party integrations. Knowledge of commercial module is preferable. We do not manage property operations in our Yardi environment but we do have two external Yardi systems that do, being able to work with these external teams to solve problems related to property operations and Rent Café is preferred. This person will be dedicated to our accounting team, knowledge of accounting processes and reporting needs is preferred.
- Deep understanding of Yardi environment Voyager 6.0 & 7s.
- Investment Management, Job Costs, Commercial Module expertise needed.
- Ability to fix application support issues with Yardi when tickets are escalated to tier 3 level support.
- Ability to provide support on mission-critical applications, which may require off hours support as needed.
- Ability to set up and troubleshoot third party integrations.
- Ability to work in the database with the Yardi schema.
- Ability to write custom scripts, interfaces, and reports.
- Bachelor' s Degree with a preferred field of study in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience supporting Yardi applications.
- Experience in customizing and integrating applications, preferably Real Estate applications, but comparable experience will be considered.
- Preferred background in Accounting.
- Problem solver who can add value even when working outside of normal scope of duties.
- Ability to travel to other offices when needed.
- Willingness and ability to learn and research independently.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, consistently sets goals and meets deadlines.