Sr. UX Designer
3100 Windy Hill Road Atlanta, GA 30339 | Direct Hire
Sr. UX Desginer
• Translate feedback into concrete user-centered design solutions.
• Educate team members and stakeholders on usability best practices.
• Keep up to date with industry trends in all fields that relate to ux/ui including mobile design, IA, technology, responsive design and B2B standards.
• Lead consistent team-wide design brainstorming sessions to encourage creativity and idea generation.
User Experience Audit
• Assess an existing site/property for usefulness, usability, visual design, content and branding with guidance and oversight.
• Organize and perform user testing sessions.
• Identify and document meaningful patterns from the research findings.
• Conduct stakeholder interviews.
• Analyze and interpret data into appropriate feedback to share with management chain.
• Perform field research with end users to understand their working environment and to discover / implement important design details that people may not realize they need.
• Elicit constructive feedback from end users using common informal usability techniques and methodologies.
• Utilize low-fidelity, medium-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes across the different stages of the design process.
• QA implemented solutions for ongoing site maintenance.
• Define and document the information architecture needed to support projects, including: site map, categories, page templates, content, navigation, page elements, links, callable actions, workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, storyboards.
• Transform complex tasks into easy to use/seamless experiences.
• Develop visual representations of the interactions, site layout, naviation, controls, workflows and prioritizations between the user and the system.
• Annotate wireframe details for development and creative purposes.
• Participate in an agile/iterative approach to support site maintenance and improvements on an ongoing basis.
• Produce prototypes of working wireframe designs.
• Prior experience using Omnigraffle, Illustrator, Photoshop and/or Sketch, Keynote & Powerpoint
• A solid familiarity with a variety of processes and approaches focusing on user-centered design methods.
• Demonstrates a detail-oriented mind set. Little details are important!
• Excellent communication skills. We constantly work in a team environment and discussion and collaboration is a daily activity.
• 5 or more years of experience and proven track record.
• Strong online portfolio to be submitted and presented during interview.
• Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
• Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
• Experience developing design deliverables to effectively communicate functional behavior to stakeholders.
• A collaborative attitude and understanding that the best results often come from a team that communicates well together.