Sr. UI/UX Developer
3800 American Blvd. West, Suite 500 Bloomington, MN 55431 | Direct Hire
Sr. UI/UX Developer
We are seeking a Sr UI/UX Developer to join our IT team. This position will be responsible for leading our product development efforts in the areas of web-based user interfaces and experiences. As a lead resource, the ideal candidate will establish technologies and processes that enhance or replace existing components as well as lead and mentor development teams through the development life cycle.
Role & Responsibilities
- Focus will be to investigate, recommend and develop best practice, leading edge solutions while maintaining realistic product roadmap expectations
- Provide technical expertise on projects, mentoring less experienced developers
- Research and development of new and emerging UI/UX components
- Recognize and work within product deliverable timelines
- Provide vision, enable innovation and leverage trends that can create business value consistent with the firm’ s requirements and expectations
- Must be able to work closely with other team members
- 5+ years of experience in web-based UI/UX development
- Experience in multiple web-based UI/UX technologies such as AngularJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap, JQuery, CSS or other similar tools
- Experience in large scale, web-based database driven development environments
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem resolution
- Persuasive, professional communication style. Capable of communicating complex, technical topics to a wide variety of audiences.
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and priorities
- Functional understanding of software development principles
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems
- Must have strong multi-tasking capabilities and excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience in payment processing systems or e-commerce
- Team leadership or management experience
- Proven track record of product progression in a rapidly evolving landscape
- Basic graphic design skills and experience with tools such as Photoshop