Sr. Software Engineers (Seller Tools)
2002 Summit Blvd - 6th floor Atlanta, GA 30319 | Direct Hire
Sr Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of web and mobile based software applications as required, to support the program goals at Manheim.
Job Summary: The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for collaborating with a team of software engineers developing a full stack web application utilizing Agile methodologies. Development work encompasses front-end UI, backend server, and connections with other internal services. A successful Senior Software Engineer will help the team to plan and execute the design of the system, promote a culture of learning and experimentation, work within and guide an empowered team as well as mentor less senior team members.
Technology We Use:
- Mentor less senior team members
- Collaborate with team members to execute deliverables
- Participate in on call rotation and troubleshoot production issues
- Cultivate our culture of sharing ideas, practices and solutions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 4-8 years development experience in several Object Oriented languages like Java and Ruby