Sr. Security Project Manager
Boulder, CO 80302
Our client is working industry leader in providing fixed asset management services, to help build their team of highly intelligent and capable engineers. We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager, who will work with work with multiple departments and affiliates to implement a cross-organizational security service. This is a key role within our client’ s security team, requiring extensive managing large organization IT projects. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
- Bachelor’ s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 1+ years of experience implementing a large IT project ideally a security project
- Exceptional experience working with multiple stakeholders on very large and complex projects
- Relationship building skills
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
- Experience implementing a large security project such as IAM, application security, etc.
- Financial services experience
- Experience with cybersecurity standards like NIST 800 or ISO27001