Sr. QA Engineer
1525 Windward Concourse ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
As a Senior Quality Engineer you will be working on the Identity and Fraud Solutions team delivering within a highly automated testing process. The role is essential in developing a highly automated test infrastructures, all phases of tests, ensuring the quality process delivers fast feedback in our release cycle.
• Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using automation to shorten the test cycle.
• Provide test governance to the engineering team ensuring we are testing the right functions.
• Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics.
• Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems.
• Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
• Contribute to the building of a continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process
• Minimum 4 years in a Quality Engineering role working with software systems
• Experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
• Demonstrated experience in test tools including JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium, TestNG, SoapUI
• Design and development skills in a programming language. (Java, Python as an example)
• Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases.
• Experience building highly automated environments using virtual and cloud resources is strongly desired.
• Knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using Jenkins.
• Ability to work in a Linux environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system test