Sr. QA Analyst
190 Marietta St One CNN Center Atlanta, GA 30303 | Contract
Sr. QA Analyst
As a member of the Software Quality Assurance team in a highly respected global organization, you will help to assure high product standards for software developed for both strategic in-house systems as well as software products that carry our brand to external customers.
- Develop test strategies, test plans, and test cases for web site verification.
- Develop test scripts and test software, for iterative and incremental software development efforts.
- Document test results and provide test progress/reports that will be used in assessing the completeness of the development effort.
- Work closely with the development and product teams to ensure all relevant and agreed upon aspects of the application are tested.
- Provide scope, resource and time estimates for projects presented for testing and analysis.
- Identify and manage issues/defects for each assigned project.
- Make available test status and progress reports to the project team.
- Combination of 7+ years of web testing experience in either QA or development.
- Experience working on an Agile software development team.
- Experience with the iterative testing process of releasing code on demand.
- Deep knowledge of internet technologies.
- Strong experience working with HP Quality Center (QC).
- Strong experience working with HP Quick Test Pro (QTP).
- Strong experience working with Test Rail.
- Experience writing and modifying test plans.
- Experience writing and modifying test summary reports.
- Experience facilitating defect meetings.
- Experience working with Use Cases
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with offshore vendors