Sr. Project Manager
7000 Central Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30328
Sr. Project Manager
Location: Metro Atlanta
Compensation: $130, 000 - $140, 000 (based on experience)
- Design and build the project governance processes
- Work with leadership to:
- Create project management processes, decision-making, tools, and metrics
- Define initiatives, prioritize projects, plan resources and budgets.
- Implement a process to report project progress such as budget performance, risks and issue management
- Processes for managing quality, scope, risk, change and cost
- Work with product development teams to ensure all internal and external development teams follow quality processes through Agile Ceremonies
- Manage the Product Development SOP in Confluence
- Managing multiple projects. This includes, but is not limited to Software Engineering, infrastructure, Analytics, and process improvement projects.
- Hold development teams (onshore and offshore) accountable for timely and high quality delivery commitments. This includes:
- Facilitating processes for legal document approvals (MSA, SOW, NDA, etc.)
- Collaborating on the account management processes and establishing review process for service level metrics, incentives and penalties
- Facilitate the change management process for those initiatives, where necessary
- Ensure all budgets are well-managed. This includes:
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to draft the annual operational, staff augmentation and project-based budgets.
- Facilitate the ongoing tracking and reporting of the actuals, forecasts, analyzing budget variances and developing action plans to address the variances.
- Facilitate a change control process for technology partners
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 10+ years of project/program management experience (Commercial software industry experience a plus)
- Thorough understanding of multiple methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile Scrum, Iterative development, business case development and process improvement
- Healthcare Technology experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Project or similar project management tools
- Results-oriented and collaborative