Sr. Oracle DBA
3003 Summit Boulevard Atlanta, GA 30319
Senior Oracle Database Administrator
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
• 5-7 years experience in Oracle database technologies, as well as Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) systems
• Prior experience writing PL/SQL triggers and/or procedures.
• Experience with Oracle GoldenGate is a plus.
• Ability to work with minimal direction, yet also able to work in team environment.
• Working knowledge of LINUX and shell scripting.
• Experience configuring database network connectivity.
• Understanding of database backup and recovery techniques using RMAN and Network Appliance filers.
• Experience with high volume websites that use multi-tier architectures a significant plus.
• Understanding or experience using Oracle Real Application Cluster’ s and implementation best-practices.
• Ability to analyze existing systems and make recommendations on which technology best suits the business requirement for high availability, Disaster Recovery or high performance.
• Experience setting up and managing Oracle ASM.
• Experience setting up and Managing OEM 12c/13c.
• Experience managing MySQL is a plus.