Sr. Cloud Engineer
1505 Windward Concourse ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
• Develop strategic design and requirements as a major contributor to a projects’ success for large revenue generating systems/products.
• Identify improvements in systems and work and participates in estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements, and project planning.
• Participate in discovery sessions from technical standpoint and interact with stakeholders to understand the requirements;
• Conduct technical architecture, design for POCs on new approach/technology.
• Consistently demonstrations clear technical judgment, innovation, and consideration for the projects’ objectives.
• Able to provide technical guidance, supervise others, provide instructions, and debug code written by team members.
• Self-starter, motivated, and actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology.
• Contributions of this level spans across the team and the development platform.
• Consistently hit development time estimates without underestimating or overestimating ability.
• Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
• Perform general application design, development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
• Strong software development experience with Java and Multi-Threading and OOO principles.
• Design and Develop software/infrastructure that can scale for large volume batch and online systems
• Ability to handle large volume of proprietary data, introspect and provide valuable contribution and insights.
• Must have experience working on enterprise infrastructure design and requirements.
• Bachelor Degree
• 5+ years of development experience Java, JEE, Spring Framework, MVC, WS – SOAP/REST, Angular/Reactive, JPA-Hibernate, Mock unit test tools.
• Databases: Oracle, NoSQL
• Continuous Integration tools - Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Fortify, etc.
• Exposure to AWS cloud Services such as EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS, IAM, SNS, ELASTIC BEANSTALK, Auto scaling