Sr. Back end Developer
3100 Windy Hill Road. Atlanta, GA 30339 | Direct Hire
Sr Java Developer
- Work with project managers and business analysts to develop and clarify in-depth technical requirements.
- Work with architects to establish technical soundness of the solutions.
- Design and implement software solutions to meet functional requirements, web server logic on JBoss/WildFly
- Use and improve the productivity of the development processes.
- Participate in design and architecture discussions.
- Work with management to estimate the level of effort, resource needs, and project duration.
- Enforce coding standards. & perform code reviews to assist team members and ensure quality software
- Troubleshoot and debug applications and provide fixes in a timely manner
- Produce and maintain technical documentation
- BS or BA degree in a related field required, unless there is significant, relevant work experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years in developing Java applications.
- Minimum of five (5) years SQL / PL SQL query writing experience
- Experience with Spring Core (3.x), Spring MVC (3.x), Spring JDBC (JdbcTemplate)
- Full understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Strong background in full lifecycle development using multiple platforms or languages
- Hands-on skills in Java/J2EE architecture and development.
- Ability to interact at a technical and non-technical level with Infrastructure, Network, Development, BA and QA teams.
- Experience in designing and developing software products.
- Solid understanding and hands-on skills in J2EE architecture and design patterns.
- Experience with advanced OOA/OOD techniques to design enterprise applications leveraging industry best practices.
- Experience in UML modeling and use case driven development
- Experience in current versions of JBoss/WildFly application server.
- Experience with XML related technologies including XSLT and REST/SOAP over internet protocols
- Good understanding and experience in relational & NoSQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server, and Cassandra)
- Experience in integrating J2EE applications with legacy systems.
- Knowledge of popular open source frameworks
- Experience in security systems and frameworks (JAAS, LDAP)
- Full understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services
- System architecture and development experience in a high transaction/high availability systems
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies, to work independently and in a team
- Sun Certified Java Programmer certification is desirable