Sr. Application/Systems Engineer
2170 Piedmont Road Atlanta, GA 30324 | Contract
Sr. Windows Engineer
- 10+ years managing Windows Server technologies, including Failover Clustering, Enterprise systems management (Landesk, Altiris, SCCM, etc), IIS advanced configuration and troubleshooting.
- 5+ years supporting other enterprise level applications and/or middleware.
- Working knowledge Virtualization and Storage (SANs and Disk Subsystems) technologies, Microsoft SQL Server administration helpful.
- Ability to design, engineer, document, and implement distributed enterprise server environments.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Operating system security.
- Experience with virus defense systems and backup and recovery solutions.
- Knowledge of IP, VPN, Ethernet, and other LAN technologies.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure/support manuals.
- Ability to define problems and collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.