Sr. Application Developer
1525 Windward Concourse ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
As a Senior Application Developer, you will be developing strategic design and requirements as a major contributor to a projects’ success for large revenue generating systems/products. The Senior Application Developer is expected to conceptualize software solutions into user-friendly software applications, provide application level architecture designs, and pay close attention to details
• Identify improvements in systems and work and participates in estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements, and project planning.
• Consistently demonstrations clear technical judgment, innovation, and consideration for the projects’ objectives.
• Able to provide technical guidance, supervise others, provide instructions, and debug code written by team members.
• Self-starter, motivated, and actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology.
• Contributions of this level spans across the team and the development platform.
• Consistently hit development time estimates without underestimating or overestimating ability.
• Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
• Perform general application development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
Experience in writing complex Unix Shell Scripts.
• C and Pro C
• Experience working with Bitbucket/Git, Jira, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Ansible.
• Database experience: Oracle RDMS, JDBC, PL/SQL, and Stored Procedures.
• experience developing multi-tier application using J2EE/Java technologies.
• Experience working with any cloud platform AWS/Azure/PaaS
2+ Experience with Microservices design and development, Spring 4.0 or 5.0, Spring Boot, Spring batch, Spring cloud, JWT.
• Experience with web services RestAPI integration.
- Bachelor’ s Degree