Sr. .Net Developer
7800 N. Dallas Parkway Suite 50 Plano, TX 75024 | Direct Hire
.Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes, tests and implements software programming applications and components; supports existing software applications and installs and integrates 3 rd party software applications and components.
Work directly with business leadership to determine business needs.
- Determine project timelines and resources needed to complete projects
- Develop, test and implement of .Net based applications
- Design database structures and develop and modify database code
- Conduct unit tests. Participate in the system testing development process
- Automate and optimize processes
- Solve complex technical problems and effectively communicate solutions to end users, peers and management.
- Triage, Debug and Resolve complex technical issues within custom and commercial solutions.
- Design and develop features within company' s software portfolio
- Adhere to Automation Standards to increase process efficiency
- Provide Production support (‘ On Call’ for internal and external software products)
- Communicate directly with business users to answer questions in a customer service role, as well as collaborate across I/S teams to resolve problems in a technical support role.
- Collaborate with project teams to recommend improvements to the supportability of solutions, as well as gain knowledge of new applications to support.
- Proactively identify areas for automation to prevent application issues, and work to implement them.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Results driven and able to work independently
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software technologies
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related area preferred or work equivalent
Experience & Other
- 7+ years experience as a software developer; 3+ years as a Sr. Software Developer
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- Languages: C#.Net, SQL, HTML5, XML, ASP.net, Angular
- Extensive Integration with External / Internal Systems. (SSIS, Java, DB2, FTP, SOAP, etc.)
- Mobile Device Development (particularly Cordova)
- “ Service Oriented Architecture” - Web Services / SOAP / REST / Web API / etc.
- “ Cloud-based” services (particularly Active Directory for Authentication / Authorization)
- MVC or MVVM for Web-Based Applications
- Some experience with front end UI design preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years in backend software design in SQL Server 2008 and later, Stored procedures, ASP.NET, C#.net