Sr User Experience Analyst/ Test Engineer
3420 Toringdon Way, Suite 400 Charlotte, NC 28277 | Contract
The Senior User Experience Analyst/Test Engineer is responsible for the testing, quality assurance, and troubleshooting of UI and UX for software applications. Duties include developing and executing test plans, performing user acceptance testing of applications on multiple mobile devices and platforms, ensuring the UI provides a great experience for our customers, and interacting with business product owners, designers and engineering to clarify requirements. Additionally, the successful candidate will preview email marketing campaigns that are created on behalf on our enterprise clients
- Performs end-to-end testing of mobile-oriented designs, prototypes and solutions
- Creates test scenarios based on user stories, application specification and interviews of developers, product managers and designer.
- Executes tests and documents s results.
- Tracks and analyzes test results and collaborates closely with developers to reproduce defects.
- Helps perform certifications and ensure bug-free applications go to production.
- Reviews test plans and bug reports to verify that all deliverables are being addressed and issues are resolved.
- Collaborate with the larger team to schedule and manage focus group testing
- B.S./B.A. in a creative discipline required
- Must have an excellent grasp of written and verbal English
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and processes is preferred
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles is preferred
- Experience in marketing or communications is preferred
- Experience in designing user interfaces for software is preferred
- Experience testing mobile/web applications or usability testing is preferred
- Experience with ADA compliance would be highly valued
- Must have a creative eye and outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to organize tasks, and flexibility in managing continuously changing business needs
- Must be committed to providing a high level of service to internal and external customers
- Must have a passion for product quality and an interest in learning new technologies
- Must be comfortable communicating with local and remote team members