Sr Software Developer
3475 Piedmont Road Suite 450 atlanta, GA 30305 | Direct Hire
Senior Software Developer (Full Stack)
The Senior Developer will work closely with a team of software developers within an Agile Scrum environment to design, develop, maintain, and enhance market-leading web applications. The Senior Developer is responsible for design and development of software products and is deeply involved in the full product lifecycle of applications and their supporting data architecture. This position will be about 75% backend development, and 25% front end.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance web applications
- Work closely and effectively with product owners in an Agile environment to understand their needs.
- Work with Agile team to design, plan for, and estimate upcoming features
- Actively participate in peer code and design reviews
- Unit test own work with automation and work closely and efficiently with QA engineers to ensure full cycle application testing is completed.
Requirements / Experience:
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of full stack software development experience using the following technologies: C#, REST, Angular, SQL
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, common design patterns, industry best practices, and emerging technologies
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with git for software version control
- Extensive experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Ability to analyze, solve problems and work with the team to identify and fix the root cause of the problems.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills with ability to engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders. Clearly communicate status, road-blocks and concerns to the team on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team, providing leadership and guidance as needed
- Experience with AWS is a plus