Sr ServiceNow Developer
555 Dividend Drive Coppell, TX 75019 | Direct Hire
The Senior ServiceNow Developer/Admin will be responsible for the development and administration of all instances within the Client’ s ServiceNow environments. The developer will work with members of the Client’ s ITSM team, internal customers, external vendors and managed service providers on a daily basis. The developer will need to work with individuals to gather requirements as part of the ITSM teams Intake process. The developer will design, demo, test, document, and deploy enhancements, fixes, and configuration changes needed to support the enterprise and the ServiceNow platform.
-Governance of the ServiceNow platform, work INTAKE process and assessment for work DEMAND. Ensure proper prioritization and sprint planning with release management processes
-Support the development and configuration of a variety of modules and apps, including, but not limited to Incident, Request, Mobile Interfaces, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Release / SDLC, Asset Management, Orchestration, Configuration Management (CMDB), Demand, Ideation, PPM/Portfolio, Resource Management, Time Cards, Field Services, Performance Analytics, CMS, Integrations and Reporting.
-Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand and document business and technical requirements.
-Design and develop / configure workflows, forms, scripts and underlying logic using SCRUM / Agile methodologies. Formulate testing approach, test cases and document them.
-Support User Acceptance Tests and implement code into Production.
-Perform ServiceNow version upgrades. Install, test and take new applications live in ServiceNow.
-Offer technical solutions to address complex requirements. Evaluate alternate solutions, identify the best option and implement the solution.
-Create technical architecture, design and user guide documentation.
-Conduct training sessions for stakeholders and end users as appropriate.
-Analyze, troubleshoot, and remedy identified system issues.
-Provide on-call support when Production issues occur.
• 5+ years of experience working with ITSM solutions in an enterprise environment
• 5+ years of ServiceNow development / implementation / administrative experience
• ServiceNow release experience with Jakarta, Istanbul and Helsinki at a minimum
• Experience working with ServiceNow support and opening of HI incidents/requests/enhancements
• Experience with multi-domain ServiceNow instances
• Experience with the ServiceNow modules in the ITOM, ITBM, CMDB, Performance Analytics, Customer Service Management, Field Services and the GRC suite
• Integration script languages like Shell Scripting, Power Shell, etc…
• Experience working with databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
• Experience integrating internal and external (SaaS based) applications and systems.
• Exposure to Identity Management and Single Sign on/Active Directory integrations.
• Experience with localized multi-language deployments
• Experience working with large global / multinational corporations.
• Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfortable working with and presenting information to all levels of an organization including C-Level executives
• Ability to understand complex business needs and adapt appropriately.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies applicable to the ServiceNow platform.
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills