Sr SCRUM Master
1030 North Colorado Street Gilbert, AZ 85233 | Contract
* Serve and support the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to enable the business.
* Personify Scrum and Agile in using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
* Guide and Coach multiple Scrum Teams on:
* How to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
* How to get the most out of self-organization.
* How to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
* Assess the Scrum Maturity of the teams, and coach them to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
* Remove impediments by finding the right personnel to assist with or remove the issues at hand.
* Create a problem-solving oriented environment where issues can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving.
* Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
* Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and radiate information.
* Support and educate the Product Owner, especially in respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
* Enable the scrum teams to own and uphold the Definition of Done.