Sr QA Analyst Consultant
3420 Toringdon Way, Suite 400 Charlotte, NC 28277 | Contract
The Senior QA Analyst is responsible for the testing, quality assurance, and troubleshooting of software applications and services. Duties include developing and executing test plans, performing user acceptance testing of applications on multiple mobile devices and platforms, and interacting with business product owners and engineering to clarify requirements and ensure on-time quality product releases.
- Performs end-to-end testing of mobile-oriented solutions
- Creates test scenarios based on user stories, application specification and interviews of
- Executes tests and documents results.
- Conducts functional system testing and full regression testing.
- Tracks and analyzes test results and works closely with developers to reproduce
- Interacts closely with members of cross-functional project team including Development,
PMs, and Client Services.
- Possesses an extreme attention to detail.
- Helps perform certifications and ensure bug-free applications go to production.
- Ensures applications are setup correctly and working in both test and production
- Provides support to Deployment, Client Services, Implementation Managers and other support groups including managing tickets.
- Reviews test plans and bug reports to verify that all deliverables are being addressed
and issues are resolved.
- Responsible for full life-cycle of the test phase of products from project kickoff till
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is highly valued
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium is nice-to-have.
- B.S./B.A. in a technical discipline required, computer software degree preferred
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and processes is required
- Excellent knowledge of current cloud technologies is highly preferred
- 3+ years of QA experience required
- Experience testing mobile applications on phones and tablets
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to organize tasks, and flexibility in managing continuously changing
- Must be committed to providing a high level of service to internal and external
- Must have a passion for product quality and an interest in learning new