Sr Performance Test Engineer
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta, GA 30328 | Contract
The Load Testing resource must be a Sr. Performance Test Engineer who can independently perform all aspects of performance testing including test script creation, scenario design, test execution and test analysis using LoadRunner 12.53.
- 3+ years of experience with LoadRunner
- Design, develop, and execute performance test cases and scripts through analysis of product specifications and software requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to develop Test Plans and Scripts
- Proven ability to create automated test scripts, test scenarios and analyze results using LoadRunner
- Provide testing and analysis of complex systems to ensure systems are compliant with requirements and can perform well in production
- Have very strong scripting experience with various protocols in Performance Center, including HTTP, Web Services, RIA, AJAX, and AJAX TruClient.
- Experience with HP Quality Center (ALM) – all modules is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of Run-Time settings and Recording options in VuGen
- Tracks and communicates task progress, status, and key performance metrics
- Analyze test results using LoadRunner Analysis and write test reports
- Any knowledge of the PeopleSoft application and table structures is a plus