Sr Cloud Engineer
3003 Summit Blvd Atlanta, GA
Description: The Sr Cloud Engineer designs, installs, configures, implements and supports all aspects of cloud infrastructure environments, providing technical guidance and oversight and acting as a point of escalation and technical support.
· Performs architecture governance, cloud infrastructure design and builds, availability management and operation level management, and maintenance and support activities for computing platforms.
· Performs system instantiation, configuration, setup, testing and operational support for enterprise core solutions.
· Collaborate with team members and leadership to develop road maps and strategies for the core off the shelf tooling capabilities.
· Performs software upgrades and testing
Essential Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
· Working experience designing, integrating, monitoring and managing end-to-end solutions.
· Experience with AWS, DNS, *nix/Windows platforms, networking and storage.
· Working experience with distributed systems
· Working experience with setup, configuration and support of DevOps solutions such as GitHub Enterprise, jFrog Artifactory, Nexus, Jenkins, SonarType or others
· Working experience with infrastructure as code solutions such as Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
· Working experience with scripting languages like Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash
· Working experience with installing, configuring, deploying and supporting solutions in a large distributed enterprise environment
· Industry certifications are preferred