Sr Business Analyst
3475 Piedmont Road Suite 450 atlanta, GA 30305 | Direct Hire
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a minimum of 5 years of business analysis experience to work on an exciting and unique opportunity to build a new software application. The business analyst position will drive the gathering and documentation of requirements from subject matter experts and stakeholders and partner with the product and development teams to define and deliver technological solutions.
• Develop a strong understanding of the business domain in which the products operate.
• Collaborate with business partner to elicit, document and manage business requirements for stakeholder sign-off and delivery to technology teams.
• Write high quality Epics, Features, User Stories, and other necessary materials and provide direction to the team on what needs to be developed and why, along with identifying success criteria and testing with the team.
• Document requirement should leverage industry standard techniques to enhance the clarity of definition, including: process flows, context diagrams, use cases, wireframes, etc.
• Establish meaningful traceability between requirements, design, development and delivery.
• Partner with QA teams and SME’s to ensure successful testing.
• Work with stakeholders to conduct training sessions and demos
• Applied experience with establishing, managing and delivering complex application workflows.
• Experience working with syndicated loans or financial services/debt market is preferred.
• Prior experience working in an agile development methodology.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Autonomy, Auto-motivation, Problem solving and Decision making are key.