Sr Analyst - Enterprise Risk Management
3550 Lenox Road Suite 3000 Atlanta, GA 30326 | Direct Hire
The Senior Risk Analyst will work with, and provide assistance to, the Management in executing the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Program. The Senior Risk Analyst will carry out and execute the programs and processes for identifying, assessing, monitoring, aggregating, and reporting key risks and related information
- Synthesize multiple tasks and timelines into holistic, clearly defined milestones and deliverables
- Capable of managing through influence to deliver programs across multiple groups including both technology and business stakeholders
- Responsible for identification of risks and tracking of remediation through closure
- Ability to clearly define the business case and requirements for proposed projects or improvement efforts and validate their opportunity, scope, and importance
- Ability to work from a strategic focus and align tactical work to upper level strategy
- Aide and consult with business units in establishing, maintaining and continuously improving risk management capabilities by identifying risks throughout the organization, including measuring, developing, reporting and monitoring risk management issues.
- Provide technology risk and risk analytics expertise while working with the business Units and other risk partners (e.g., Compliance, Cyber Security, Technology and Operations Risk) to proactively identify technology risk exposures
- Design, configure and support GRC systems including RSA Archer to support business teams ongoing needs
- Assist in the development of risk mitigation strategies for the organization’s critical risks, enterprise-wide risk assessments and the prioritization of risks across the organization.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Risk Management Information System for analyzing and reporting risk data to senior management and the Board of Governors.
- Develop a sustainable process for developing and analyzing key risk indicators using data available across the organization.
- Assist in the creation of educational programs and training for business unit management and general staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or related field OR four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Four (4) or more years of consulting, information technology, audit, data analysts and/or risk management
- Experience implementing Enterprise Risk Management, including enterprise and/or operational risk assessments, risk mitigation concepts and strategies and key risk indicators (KRIs).
- Ability to work with all levels of management and across business units and departments.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, with staff and management.
- Ability to present to small and large groups.
- Effective organization and time management skills, including the ability to adjust priorities as directed.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, including being detail-oriented.
- Skilled in problem solving; creativity in resolving unique and challenging business problems; good business judgment.
- Ability to motivate others and gain general consensus.
- Solid interpersonal and relationship building skills, including working well with others as a team.
- Experience with GRC tools (preferably RSA Archer) and data analytics tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc)
- Payments industry and/or Financial Technology experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%