Atlanta, GA | Contract To Hire
- Perform general ledger activities including monthly close activities, reconciliations and supporting schedules.
- Manage the recording and disposition of continuously changing multi-million dollar inventory to maximize cash flow.
- Reconcile inventory, revenue and losses between three systems (Auto IMS, Oracle & Macola).
- Perform account research and analyses
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for completeness and accuracy.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Ensure integrity of financial information in the general ledger.
- Deliver all financial transactions consistent with Manheim policies and GAAP.
- Ensure that internal customers are provided with timely and accurate assistance.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provide timely information to the business as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting required.
- CPA or CPA Track preferred.
- Competent in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced skills in creating spreadsheets and reports in MS Excel and Word, including pivot tables and v-lookup.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Proven ability to deliver high levels of customer service.
- Experience in the automobile industry or the auction business a plus.
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, Blackline and Macola preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products with a high level of proficiency with Excel required.