Solution Architect - SS Digital
3100 Windy Hill Road Atlanta, GA 30339 | Contract
- BA/BS or MS in a technology driven or quantitative field of study – Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
- In lieu of a 4-year degree, 10+ years of significant and relevant hands-on software development experience would be considered.
- 8+ years of enterprise level software development experience with demonstrable experience and fundamental understanding of the .NET Framework including ASP.NET, XML, web services, REST services, data structures and collections, configuration, etc. C#, is preferred
- Technical Leadership experience with Micro Service Architecture, Object Oriented Development and Design using .NET and Java EE (Java is a plus).
- Thorough knowledge working with web/app servers such as Apache and IIS, node.js is a plus
- Hands-on expertise with MS SQL Server including T-SQL, Store Procedures, User-Defined Functions, Indexed Views, and query tuning. NoSQL alternatives like Mongo or Cassandra is a plus
- Hands on knowledge on Search Engines like Endeca, Solr, ElasticSearch
- A comprehensive understanding of the web application development process, including compilation/building, deployment, and source control
- In-depth knowledge of OO development principles, multi-tier application design, and relational database principles.
- Experience with networking concepts (VPN / MPLS circuits / Load balancing / Firewalls) preferred
- Comfortable with automated testing tools, continuous integration/delivery, defect/task tracking, etc.
- Experience administering Windows and UNIX servers.
- Experience with Cloud Application Design, Mobility, PaaS.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- Coach and mentor customer developers, architects, product owners and operations people as we use agile/XP and techniques like TDD and CI/CD
- Discover, understand and and map existing SDLC processes and deliver automated paths to production for transformed existing applications.