Software Engineer - Cloud Services
Atlanta, GA 30308 | Scout
We are looking for talented software engineers to join our expanding cloud platform team. Our cloud platform is responsible for providing the foundation for cloud-based products, and includes a variety of features and services similar to those found on Google Cloud Platform and Amazon AWS.
- Solid understanding of core computer science fundamentals including common data structures, algorithms, and concurrent programming.
- Experience using at least one static programming language such as Java, C#, C++, Go, or similar.
- Solid background in use of relational and non-relational databases.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical capabilities.
- Passion for developing clear, robust, and testable software.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in a distributed architecture.
- Experience working on highly available, high-transaction volume, fault-tolerant systems.
- Experienced with the Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
- Experience with Hadoop and associated technologies such as HBase, Phoenix, etc.
- Experience with Apache Storm, Kafka, and Solr.
- Introductory working knowledge of Docker and container management systems like Kubernetes.