621 SW Morrison, Suite 700 Portland, OR 97205 | Contract
You will be a member of our Portland software development team. You will work on the full life-cycle software development of both our legacy as well as our new integrations. You will design high quality software solutions, skillfully leverage software patterns, implement code with other developers, participate in peer review, test, release to the live environment, and maintain the application, all using an agile and iterative methodology in a collaborative environment.
- A thorough understanding of Object Oriented analysis and design, and patterns
- Fluent and live production experience with .Net (both C# and VB)
- Microsoft .Net 4.0+ experience
- Experience with Microsoft SQL 2008/2012/2014
- Experience with SOA
- SCRUM Experience
- Behavioral Driven Development
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Data Modeling
- Proficient in analyzing and fixing errors and performance issues in deployed code, which may have root causes outside of the code itself (e.g., hardware, network, or database)
- Bachelor degree in CS / Software Development is highly desirable.
- Minimum 3 years in the software industry.
- Meticulously detail oriented
- Motivated self-starter