6111 W Plano Pkwy #3800 Plano, TX 75093 | Contract To Hire
As a Software Developer you will have a strong drive for the ongoing development of an important new product capability! This is an exciting time to join us. In this role, you will be a part of a team that are supporting our existing software integrations and also develop our future web presence supporting an extensive client base. You will exude a can-do, positive attitude.
Our technology stack includes but not limited to:
- REST, Web API, and SOAP
- Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Support and maintain a highly available transactional web based application and services based on C# web forms and services
- Enhance our existing provider integrations to support expanding business needs
- Extend our REST service architecture and UI using C# and OO concepts to drive the business value for the user experience
- Participate in design discussions to help build the technical framework of our future product roadmap
- Ability to deploy, support, debug complex applications in a system-oriented environment with over 40k business users
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient and detail oriented with an understanding of priorities and time management.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly when determined by business needs
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while responding to changing business and technical conditions
- Passion to understand, learn and evaluate new technologies
- 3+ years of experience with C# .Net and OO concepts and design
- 2+ years of experience developing Web Services using SOAP and or REST principles and patterns.
- 1+ years of experience with UI design and development
- Knowledge of CI and TDD environments, including Dependency Injection and automated unit tests helpful
- Familiarity utilizing Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban, leveraging the Jira platform
- Experience developing application that runs on SQL Server beneficial