1225 S Main St Suite 201 Grapevine, TX 76051 | Direct Hire
Our client is currently looking for enthusiast, self-motivated, and experienced software developer to join the company' s digital transformation team and help us grow and meet the never-ending demand for improvements and new features. This position requires software engineers with experience in developing WCF web services as well as RESTful APIs. We’ re looking for someone with analytical skills and desire to develop high quality APIs in an agile environment working collaboratively with architects and product managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Collaborate with the support team to maintain existing software products.
· Collaborate with architects to design and implement the architecture of new API requirements and/or changes to existing specifications.
· Collaborate with product managers for defining and understanding the functional requirements and create needed stories.
· Write unit tests and work with QA engineers to create test cases.
· At least 2 years of experience in .NET C#.
· At least 2 years developing RESTful APIs in .NET or Node.js.
· At least 1 years of experience with one of the following: MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
· Familiar with software architecture and design patterns.
· Must be authorized to work in the US without a sponsorship.
· Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or relevant subjects.
· Familiar with Microsoft Azure.
· Familiar with Docker.
· Familiar with microservices architecture.
· Flexible, laid back, and fun environment.
· We provide ERGOFLEX electronic height adjustable desks.
· We use TRUTOUCH collaboration touch screens.
· High-end development machines.
· Centralized location in heart of DFW area.
· Fully stocked kitchen. You will feel right at home with varieties of coffees, teas, fresh fruits, and cookies.