2900 Westside Pkwy Alpharetta, GA 30004 | Contract
Working in a matrix team, perform and implement a client facing solution tailored to meet client requirements, validation of solution as built, & beta support implementations which may require research & analysis.
- Perform product UI/software functional design, system analysis, and configuration/programming activities per client requirements.
- Assist with design and implementation of clients on a multi-platform product solution in both a hosted UI and API model.
- Prepare technical documentation of how client was implemented.
- Conduct the unit & integration testing with the client for functionality and limits.
Education and Skills Required:
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Specialized technical knowledge in software configuration methodologies (SQL Database, HTML CSS, API/webservices), design and implementation.
- General analytical and design skills at single product/single environment level.
- General skills in research, project planning and implementation.
- General understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.