4425 Alexander Drive, #100 Alpharetta, GA 30022
Fulltime role in Alpharetta, GA
Our client is a consulting firm focused on the delivery of real business solutions for their customers. Be a part of a team noted for creative thinking and problem solving while creating work-life balance. This client continues to enjoy rapid growth providing a diverse, individual and knowledge sharing environment.
The SharePoint Consultant will be assuming a lead role as a consultant and an analyst on client engagements. This lead, professional will also work independently and on project teams focused on delivering SharePoint business solutions for our customers.
- Minimum of 3+ years Microsoft SharePoint ( 2010/2013)
- Ability to assess client requirements and determine appropriate architecture for SharePoint configuration
- Experience working for a consulting organization in a professional services environment
- Strong consulting and analysis skills (ability to understand business needs and to help translate those into technical solutions)
- Ability to work independently (self-starter) as well as play various implementation roles within project teams
- Exceptional communication, documentation and organizational skills
- Education: 4 year Degree
- A familiarity and understanding of Microsoft .Net including C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net and SQl Server and how these and other technologies relate to SharePoint.
- Microsoft Certification
- Demonstrated contributions to the SharePoint community through blog posts, discussions and/or speaking engagements.