Dallas, TX 75221 | Contract To Hire
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows -to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Use scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create scripts to automate rote tasks being done in Service Now.
- Performs integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Thorough understanding/experience working in an AGILE environment.
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the ServiceNow platform.
- Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset).
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Hands on in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX.
- Expertise integrating with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc…).
- SNOW administration experience.
- 3-5 years of ServiceNow experience.
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases.
- Hands-on experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.