Service Now Developer
3100 Windy Hill Road Atlanta, GA 30339 | Direct Hire
Service Now Developer
The primary duties and responsibilities of the ServiceNow Developer Software Engineer are primarily, but not limited to the following:
• Configure, develop & maintain new business requirements for core business teams (e.g. Information Technology, Human Resources, Security, etc.).
• Maintain existing configuration / customization footprint for core business teams.
• Automate Service Catalog Requests using ServiceNow Orchestration.
• Assure Implementation of ITIL v3 best practices using ServiceNow.
• Automate integrations & third-party feeds with the ServiceNow platform.
• Design processes & supporting documentation, to promote communication & adoption across contributing teams.
• Other job duties as assigned by management.
Preferred Experience, Education, and Abilities:
• Minimum 4 years of experience with the ServiceNow platform:
o Extensive experience configuring the ServiceNow platform (Business Rules, UI Actions, UI Policies, Access Controls ACLs, Roles, User Administration, Workflow, MID Servers, etc.)
o Implementing, configuring & customizing core Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog/Request, Configuration/CMDB, Service Portal, Knowledge, Asset, Service Level Agreements)
o Implementing, configuring & customizing Discovery & Service Mapping
o Implementing, configuring & customizing HR Case & Knowledge Management
o Implementing, configuring & customizing Reports, Performance Analytics & Dashboards
o Understanding of enterprise IT architecture
o Working knowledge of relational databases
o Integrating with Active Directory / LDAP for authentication, user account management, automation processes
o Single Sign-on using: Digested Token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0., or similar technology
o Implementing other IT Service Management & IT Operations Management tools
• ITIL v3 Foundations & Practitioner certifications.
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist.
• ServiceNow Certified Developer.
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator.
• BA/BS or MS in a technology driven or quantitative field of study – Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.
• In lieu of a 4-year degree, 8+ years of significant, relevant hands-on experience & relevant certifications would be considered.
• Ability to work under pressure & manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent written, verbal, listening, communication & interpersonal skills.
• Able to identify & resolve issues quickly.
• Strong documentation & record keeping skills, with extreme attention to the development & maintenance of, as well as following documented Standard Operating Procedures.
• Strong problem-solving skills & the ability to deal with ambiguity.
• The ability to work in an energetic and fast paced environment.
• Goal-oriented attitude and demeanor to work through road blocks, motivate external concerns & bring about resolution.